Open for FAQ and everything included!
Here’s the long awaited updated version of how I take notes! This technique has saved me this semester as I don’t have to write separate lecture notes and textbook notes, and I hope it can help you as well! ☺️
I’ve been on a little break from social media these last few weeks, just to focus on my studies, family and friends. I’m finally seeing the end of exam season (only 1 exam to go!), and Christmas is finally around the corner. I hope everything is going well for all of you who have finals at the moment, and I wish everyone who celebrate all the best for the holiday season! ❤️
Small tip; if you don’t already follow my Instagram, you should check it out! I post updates quite frequently there, so you’ll know when there will be a new video.
Anyway, I hope you’re all well. Take care ❤️
– Notepad: EMO college grid paper (generic brand from a local bookstore)
– Pens: pilot frixion 0.5mm needle point
– Coloured pens: uniball signo erasable pens
– Thicker pens: pilot frixion color pens
– Ruler: staples
– «Eraser»: pilot friction eraser
– Sticky notes: Clas Ohlson
FAQ (will not be answered in comments):
Which grade are you in?
– I’m in my first year of university, studying medical technology!
How old are you/where do you live/what’s your name?
– I’m Therese, 21 years old from Norway (please check my IG FAQ before commenting something rude regarding my age! Thank you)
Can you send me your notes, or do you sell them?
– I post some of my notes on Instagram, and other than that I don’t share/sell them, I’m sorry!
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
My instagram: instagram.com/studytee
For business enquiries: [email protected] (NEW EMAIL ADDRESS)
(Non-business enquiries will not be answered on this mail address. If you’d like to ask me a question or send me a message then please send me a DM on instagram!)
Music by and
Camera used: canon eos m3 with 40mm lense
I edit my videos using iMovie, and my thumbnails are made in Canva!
Tag: note paper, study tips, studytee, studyblr, studytube, studygram, note taking, how i take notes, how to take notes, pretty notes, how to take pretty notes, how to take neat notes, how to take lecture notes, lecture notes, textbook notes, how to take notes university, note taking tips, study techniques, how to take efficient notes, efficient notes, effective note taking, note taking techniques, studytee notes, studytee note taking
Xem thêm: https://gócdigital.vn/category/review